HOW CAN I SUPPORT YOUR CAUSE?

You can make a difference by simply playing our games. In-game ad revenue generates money, which in turn is given to charity.

50% of the ad revenue profits are donated to charity, while the other 50% is invested into our efforts to grow our cause (marketing and development).

HOW DO YOU CHOOSE WHICH CAUSES TO SUPPORT?

With as many problems that exist in the world, it’s hard to choose where to spend your energy.

We decided to divide our efforts into three social causes: humanity, the environment and animal welfare.

HOW DO YOUR GAMES MAKE A DIFFERENCE?

75% of the profits from our in-game ad revenue goes directly to charity. The other 25% is invested into our company, so we can grow our efforts and make more of an impact.

The more ads that you see while playing our games, the more of an impact you are making in the causes we support.

YOUR ADS ARE OBNOXIOUS.

I guess that’s not really a question, but it deserves an answer.

Yes, ads are obnoxious. We don’t really like them either, but we believe they can be used for good.

Knowing that every ad means raising money to further the causes we care about, we hope you will agree.

WHAT IS A SOCIAL PURPOSE CORPORATION?

Real Impact Studios is a Social Purpose Corporation (S.P.C.). 

This means that we exist to support humanity, the environment and the welfare of animals. We believe these causes are so important, we decided to start a business so that we can help make an impact.

An S.P.C. has social purposes written into the Articles of Incorporation, meaning we can put causes before profits while being protected from potential shareholders (though we are privately owned).

Most corporations seek profits above all else, which is why some states have decided to establish a new way of doing business through Social Purpose Corporations.

You can find more information here: https://www.sos.wa.gov/corps/SocialPurposeCorporation.aspx

CAN I REQUEST A CHARITY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT?

Absolutely! We’d love to hear from you!

We plan to continue rolling out more games to give people more choices and make an even bigger impact. You’re opinion matters and could help us choose our next cause.

You can e-mail us at [email protected] with any thoughts or suggestions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

WHY DO YOU SUPPORT MULTIPLE PROJECTS AT A TIME AND HOW DO YOU DISTRIBUTE THE FUNDS BETWEEN THEM?

 Our intention at Real Impact is to support a variety of social causes to combine their beneficial impacts.

There are many problems in our world and we want to help to help solve as many as we can. Some people may feel more inclined to support one cause than another, so we always believe people should have a choice when playing our games.